Now Jim's got a bad cold, and of course Jim can't just catch a cold....he catches the "creeping crud" like my mother says. Monday he was throwing up phlegm. Dr. McAndrew gave him some nasal spray and cough medicine and I think he'll live. She couldn't give him anything stronger because it will interfere with the flagyl he's taking for the c-diff. So he just has to sweat it out.
My poor digestive system is kicking my butt. I'm o.k., but not "right"....you know what I mean? The flagyl makes me queasy from time to time and I'm afraid to go anywhere for fear of another poop apocalypse. I keep a towel in my car now. If it happens again I think I'll just park the thing in Camden and hope someone steals it.
And here's a funny thing...I was at the dentist yesterday and she dropped a big dollup of amalgam in my right eye. Now, who the hell does that ever happen to? It felt like a burning poker at first. Dr. Drain panicked and flushed my eye out. When I got back to the house I was running around like a nut...."Eye drops! I MUST find eye drops!" Now it just feels like someone punched me.
A few people have asked me about Jim being back to work. Yes...he's back to work. He's been for a long time, so feel free to call him if you want.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment