So guess who called Jim yesterday? Beth, his therapist from Marlton Rehab Hospital. Dr. Spiegel's people actually called her and they're getting the ball rolling on his therapy. He goes next week for another evaluation, and after that he'll have to have another swallow study. Then another sixty days of therapy from there. Being a bitch DOES work. It's really a shame, but sometimes that's what you have to do.
I'm still in Minnesota. It's rained almost every day this week. This is a very useful class, though, so I'm glad I'm here. But three trips in five weeks is a bit much. At least this is it for awhile. I went to the Mall of America. All I can say about it is as I drove up the street approaching the place I said "HOLY SHIT!". The place is huge.
One of the employees here at the training center brought in homemade cookies today, which were delicious, but they were WAY too rich. They were filled with all kinds of stuff and then topped with drizzled chocolate. But sometimes more of a good thing is just too much. A couple of us were nauseous after eating one, and that sucker's still laying in my gut. I'm going to crawl in bed now and hope the lead cookie moves through my system.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment