Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday December 16, 2007 8:55 PM

Last Sunday Jimmy came down with a high fever and chills. I gave him Motrin and within a half-hour he was running around like a nut again. He was fine to go to school the next day and didn't have a relapse. Now Jim and I are sick. I think it's just bad colds, but could be the flu.

Friday night we went to Haddonfield to take Jimmy to see Santa. Haddonfield's a very nice town. They have candlelight shopping, horse-drawn carriage rides, and a live nativity outside of the church on the main drag. When we got home Friday night Jim actually said he had a really good time. Jim had a really good time and was outdoors. That's a twist.



But Saturday I spent just about all day on the couch sleeping. Today Jim caught up with me and was in bed until 1 pm. We've both been living on Sudafed and Theraflu. The weird thing is that Jim's coughing less sick than he did when he wasn't sick. I'm through trying to figure stuff out. He got his weight up to 151 lbs. before the weekend, but will probably slide back down again by the time we're better.

No comments: