On top of that, Vanni's office had the nerve to send us a nasty letter demanding we pay the $2500 bill or he'll put us in collections. Jim is pissed. Jim doesn't get pissed too often...I usually have the market cornered on pissed, but Jim wants to call there first thing on Tuesday. I think we're better off writing a letter...telling him not only do we have no intentions of paying him any more money, we also are notifying him of our intention to sue for what we've already paid. I may have to do small claims court, which will only get me part of the money, but part is better than nothing. I need the letter from Dr. New Guy before we can proceed. You'll notice that I am not mentioning the name of Dr. New Guy because I can't take a chance that Vanni find out who he is. I wonder what bullshit story Vanni will tell us about what his intentions were with Jim's dentures now. It's always a bullshit story with Vanni. Remember the incident with no implants on top? Dr. New Guy pretty much said that sounded like bullshit too.
As for my experience with metformin, the diarhea stopped for about a week, so I thought it was over, but then it came back, and now I basically have battery acid coming out of my butt on a daily basis. But I don't care that I have battery acid coming out of my butt on a daily basis....battery acid out of the butt is great for weight loss. I am supposed to tell Dr. Marshall if the side effects go away and come back, because there's a risk the drug could cause something called lactic acidosis, which can be fatal, but I doubt that I have lactic acidosis. I will just continue to put up with the diarrhea. I did discover that the metformin seems to have a bad reaction with my daily B complex vitamin, so I dropped the vitamin. I'd rather lose weight than have energy. So far I dropped five pounds and kept it off, but I've had to do a round of steroids for bronchitis, so I'm not making any weight loss progress at the moment. We'll see what happens when I taper off the prednisone. At least I'm not putting on any MORE weight, so I'm hopeful.
Valentine's Day was the two-year anniversary of Jim getting his tumor removed. Why did Dr. Jewell have to pick that date? It has forever changed Valentine's Day for us. Now it's Happy Tumor Removal Day. So in honor of such a day, I decided to make Jim a cake shaped like a tumor, and filled with red cake and red pudding so when we hack into it it bleeds. We brought it to the in-laws yesterday for the Happy Tumor Day festivities. Last year Jim wouldn't have been able to get it down. Here's some shots of the tumor cake....the carotid artery is made of marzipan:
BLEED TIMMY, BLEED!
No comments:
Post a Comment