Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday March 5, 2007 12:29 AM

Made it back to the hotel in one piece. It was nice to see Jimmy, but actually made me more depressed. And he was crying when he went in the car with my parents down to Nick and Judy because he doesn't understand why Mommy's not coming with him. When he got back to my house he told Pop Pop Nick that he talked to Daddy on the phone, but he didn't sound good. Well, I suppose it would be the same situation if God forbid one of us were deployed overseas.

I called Jim's nurse when I stopped for gas on the Mass Pike and she says they started his new meds and he's sleeping more peacefully than last night.

It sure didn't help I had Oleta Adams on in the car:

You can reach me by railway, you can reach me by trailway
You can reach me on an airplane, you can reach me with your mind
You can reach me by caravan, cross the desert like an Arab man
I don't care how you get here, just - get here if you can

No comments: